Sunday, July 19, 2009

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you

Keaton, Eric and I want to say thank you for all the calls, emails, meals, gifts and well wishes you all have given to us. We are incredibly blessed with amazing family, friends and community. I apologize if we haven't personally thanked you yet. Thank you's are coming!!! :) We are still working on finding a routine. I didn't realize that even answering the phone would be difficult with a newborn!! K must be going through a growth spurt because it seems like he's always eating!!

Uhm, I have a question...

Jack Dog loves Keaton

Seriously, where did he get all that red hair?

3 comments:

  1. such cute pictures!! i can't wait to see you guys once we all are better!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for new pictures! He just gets cuter and cuter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is too cute for words! I love his expressions! Jack Dog is just precious with his new little buddy! So happy to hear that you are feeling better! Hugs and love!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear your thoughts while you're here!