Sunday, July 12, 2009

He Eats & He Poops and He Poops & He Eats



Quick - go buy stock in PAMPERS!

This entry's title is a line from one of the Shrek movies - the third one I think. That's all my nieces could say after meeting K. I thought for such young girls, they really hit the nail on the head. That is about all K does! It's a guessing game once you open his diaper whether or not he's going to spray you in the face. He's done that to us a couple of times - he sure keeps us on our toes!!!!

I love it when Keaton smiles. I know deep down that it's a gas smile - but it warms my heart just the same. :) I can't wait for the real deal.

A visit from Uncle J-Dawg and Auntie Krista


After bath time - look at that curly hair!!!!



Just chillin' like a villan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear your thoughts while you're here!