Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Family Fun



We're seriously blessed with great family. This week my Mom has taken off work to help me as Eric has gone back to work. She has been an awesome help doing laundry, cleaning, spending time w/ Keaton so I can take naps, etc. It has been so nice having her here.

Today, Auntie Kristy and the cousins came to spend some time with Keaton. They also brought some chick fil a - I LOVE chick fil a -thanks again! It was a lot of fun having them visit. I can already tell cousin Kaitlin is going to be a great babysitter to K one day!!

Grammy & Keaton
Auntie K & K

Cousins Kaitlin & Keaton

Cousin Madi

Cousin CJ

Me & K (sporting my new "mom do")

Little Man

3 comments:

  1. Cute cute cute! -- And Madi's glasses are tres chic, by the way :) Very stylish, indeed. Keeton looks more grown up ALREADY. I'm excited to see him again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We can't wait to meet Keaton! You look fantastic! so glad you are getting to rest! He is just too much...do you kiss him all day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keaton you are SOOOOO stinkin' cute.
    And, Chrissie - you look amazing, too - alREADY!
    I think K's choice in diaper-changes is a fine choice. Consider yourself nominated for our diapers here, too, Eric O.!!!
    Love you guys,
    Molly

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear your thoughts while you're here!