Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Ready or Not, Here Comes Baby O

Hello Friends and Fam...

Eric and I went in for a routine Dr. appt. this morning and found out that I'm developing preeclampsia. The Dr. would like to induce labor tonight (we check in late tonight), which means E and I will probably meet this little one sometime tomorrow!

We are feeling lots of things: scared, excited, nervous, apprehensive...scared!

I am really building my "trusting in God" skills right now. :)

We so appreciate all of your prayers, love and support from the beginning of this pregnancy through these next days as well!

We'll be posting pictures soon!

Love,
Eric and Chrissie

7 comments:

  1. I will definately be praying for a perfect delivery and healthy baby!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaaaaaaay! A new blog and a new baby ---this is shaping up to be a great week! We're praying for you and CANNOT WAIT to meet baby O!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GKnipp didn't comment, BKNIPP did though :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. iam so excited for you guys! i meant it when i said call if you need anything...anytime! i am sure we will be talking tonight, but we love you tons, you guys are going to be AMAZING parents! we are praying hard for you guys! i am voting girl ...6lbs 11 oz, that will be arriving early tomorrow afternoon :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thinking and praying for the three of you. looking forward to hearing the news!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now, how am I going to get to sleep tonight? Waiting for baby O reminds me of the night before Christmas when I was a young'un. I would like to vote for a cute little girl just like you, but I think you're going to have a cute little boy just like Eric, weighing in at just over 5 lbs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We are so excited for you! You are a strong team and you are going to be wonderful parents! Yeah for little O! We will be waiting for the big news! Sending you all the love and ecouragement!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear your thoughts while you're here!