Monday, March 15, 2010

Uhmmmmm....yeah, we know!





Hey Everybody! After some gentle nudging/encouraging, we thought we'd better post an update. I know at least one or two people keep checking our blog for an update...and we appreciate that! This one is for you!

p.s. I'm really terrible at journaling, checking emails, and we are the only people on earth who do not "facebook." So keeping up this blog has been a struggle for me. I will try to be "better."

Ok...where to start?

Keaton (since our last post) laughs not only when tickled now...but he laughs when he thinks something is funny. This in itself just cracks me up. Sometimes he'll just start laughing out of the blue. I love that.

He crawls like mad. It didn't hurt that he got to watch his playmate (Ellis) get from here to there whenever she pleased...and fast! So, he observed and took off, too. Now I have to say, "Bye bye pretty decorations."

He already pulls himself to a standing position in his crib, on his activity table (thank you Mark and Brooke) and now pretty much everything else. I'm not sure if he'll be walking soon...but I am afraid.

K has been growing like crazy. He eats 3 large meals per day with snacks in between. He only likes fruit...so we have to think of creative tricks to get him to eat his meat and veggies. Have you ever smelled baby meat in a jar...yuck! I wouldn't eat it either, K!

He prefers to take 2 two hour naps and sleeps a good 10 hours a night. (Except when he's sick-then he doesn't sleep at all).

He still has amazing red hair. Long enough for a sweet mohawk! I recently got some of my baby pictures...and I had some red hair too. Not, quite the vibrant red K has, but still now we know he gets it from both sides. It's official...he's got both our genes!

Ok...that's all for now. We'll work on more pictures and updates!

4 comments:

  1. Yaaaaaaay! so good to hear from you and SEE Keaton! :) I'm glad you're still checking in once in a while. miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even though we get to see Keaton often, it's still nice to see some pictures on your blog! Glad you're "back" !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sooo happy! i was wondering if you were ever coming back :) man i love that guy! his smile is the best! love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi guys, Keaton is getting so big. Life is good here in MN. Crissie I bet you are having a great time staying at home. They grow so fast dont they. Sorin is going to be 6 in 2 weeks, where has the time gone. Take care and love seeing the pictures. Love to all. Alicia, Jas, Sorin and Talen.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear your thoughts while you're here!